Hey y'all!! I am Sera Beth, the girl behind Edna Grayce's. I am a 25 year old entrepreneur whose mind never stops. I am a Mississippi girl born and raised. I could not imagine calling anywhere else home. I love everything about the slow paced southern life. I am a wife to my amazing husband Brandon, and a fur mama to my baby girl Marley. She is my side kick and partner in crime. I decided to start this blog so you could get a little inside look at what it is like to live in the middle of nowhere and operate a successful business in the fashion world. The Lord has blessed us in so many ways and I can't wait to share it with y'all.
Here are some random facts about me:
1. I have a fear of driving on the interstate.
2. I live way out in the country and wouldn't trade it for a house in a neighborhood any day.
3. I am a graduate of Mississippi State University. HAIL STATE
4. I hate going to town. I guess I have gotten set in my ways living out in the country.
5. I am starting to love being in the kitchen and cooking.
6. I love DIY projects. They help relieve stress.
7. I am a penny pincher.
8. I have a degree in Insurance, Risk Management, and Financial Advising.
9. I love budgeting and saving money!!!!
10. Lastly, I love bargain shopping.